Searching for a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of others?
Water and Power Community Credit Union is a consumer-oriented financial institution seeking energetic, educated and experienced individuals to be part of our competent and committed team. We provide high quality service to our members. We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: Water and Power Community Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, 1053 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90012-2182 or email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Water and Power Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
- Payroll/Benefits Administrator
- Senior Manager of Compliance
- Vice-President of IT
- Digital Marketing Specialist
WPCCU offers competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Basic Life and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Flexible Spending Account.
- Generous Paid Time Off Accrual
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan with employer Match