Enjoy human-centered banking!
It’s easy to start enjoying the benefits at WPCCU!
- Open a primary savings account with a $25 minimum balance
- Open a checking account with a $100 minimum balance
- Setup direct deposit to your accounts
- Restrictions apply. Please review important disclosures below
When you open an account, life gets easier with convenient account access:
- Manage accounts, make deposits and more with our mobile app
- Conduct in-person transactions at nearly 5,000 shared branches
- Make withdrawals at over 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide
This offer is available for a limited time only.
Get started today
Water and Power Community Credit Union will never request sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, online banking PINs, passwords, or account numbers by email or text message. Please beware of solicitors who ask for sensitive information. If you receive an email or text message or any other forms of solicitation requesting this type of information, please contact Water and Power Community Credit Union immediately: 800-300-9728
* Promotional offer is valid 11/1/19 – 12/31/19, and is not available to existing WPCCU members. To receive the $200 account incentive: 1. Open a new primary savings account with a $25 minimum balance; 2. Open a new checking account with a $100 minimum balance; And, 3. Have at least 2 of your direct deposits made to your WPCCU account within 90 days of account opening with a $500 minimum monthly direct deposit. Accounts must remain open for 3 months or incentive will be forfeited at account closure. Incentives will be posted to member accounts in good standing by 3/31/20 or sooner contingent on when requirements are met. A limit of one new membership incentive per person and may not be combined with any other offers. Incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. WPCCU reserves the right to end or modify this offer without notice. WPCCU is exclusively for people who live, work, worship, or attend post-secondary school in Los Angeles County.