WPCU Home » Online Banking
Always Open, Always Convenient
WPCCU Online Banking gives you FREE access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With Online Banking, you can accomplish just about any transaction you would handle at your local branch – apply for loans, order checks, review your financial transaction history, pay bills, transfer funds between accounts, and much more!
To sign up for Online Banking, please call (800) 300-9728 and press "2" for your personal identification number. Then you can access your accounts immediately by logging in to Online Banking.
Free Bill Pay
With WPCCU's free Bill Pay you can view, manage and pay all of your bills from the convenience of any computer or cell phone that has Internet access. Bill Pay's easy payment scheduling features will help you avoid late fees and meet payment deadlines while allowing you to consolidate all of your bill payments on one secure site. You'll also cut back on trips to the post office and save money on stamps.
Other Bill Pay Benefits
- 24/7 account access
- Download account transactions
- No limit on the number of bills you can pay
- Pay bills to any U.S. address
- Pay your utilities, subscription, rent or mortgage bills in minutes
- Setup recurring bills
- Have monthly bills delivered to your Online Banking account for easy and secure online review and payment
- Request stop payments online (with a lower fee than if you request this service by phone)
- Quick transfer between accounts
- Secure with strong 128-bit encryption
To use Bill Pay, you must:
- Have a checking account with Water and Power Community Credit Union
- Have a personal computer or cell phone with Internet access and 128-bit encryption on the browser
- Enroll in Online Banking
Mobile and Text Banking are free * secure, and allow you to manage your accounts anytime and anywhere you want.
Mobile banking is available for all members who have Online Banking accounts with WPCCU. Access your account on any Internet-enabled cell phone. With Mobile Banking you can:
- View Account Summaries
- Access Account Transaction History
- Make Transfers
- View Due Bills (eBills)
- Pay Bills
- View Pending Bill Payments
- Cancel Pending Bill Payments
- View Bill Payment Histories
PLUS! you can locate the nearest CO-OP ATMS and CU Service Centers! No sign up is required. Using an Internet-enabled cell phone, simply enter www.wpcu.org in your cell phone web browser, enter you Online Banking user ID and password, answer your security challenge question, and you're in!
Got an IPhone? We have an app for that. Download our new "Water and Power Community Credit Union" app from the iTunes App Store now. Plus you'll have easy, on-the-go access to your accounts, whereever, whenever.
On the go Sprig Text Banking—It's fast, easy and secure!
With Text Banking, you're seconds away from accessing information that can help you stay in control of your finances. Just enroll once, and then send a quick text to 40293 whenever you need important information about your checking, savings or credit card account.
Enrolling is easy.
Sign up at www.get.sprig.com
Text Banking Commands
Text the command (list below) for the information you need to 40293.
- Account balances BAL
- Recent transactions HIST
- Loan details, such as next payment due date LOAN
- A list of all keywords and functionality HELP
- Cancel the command STOP
*NOTE: To pay bills using Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in online Bill Pay. WPCCU does not charge members for the use of the Mobile Banking Service. However, you may be subject to Internet usage charges from your cell phone service provider. WPCCU is not responsible for such charges. Please check with your cell phone provider for information on their usage fees.
WPCCU and FSCC do not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on you mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that my apply. MyCUanywhere is brought to you by Finanacial Service Centers Cooperative (FSCC) and CU Wireless.